Sunday, August 29, 2010

the week just gone....

On the training front things are coming along really nicely. I am happy with how I am progressing and building up fitness back up. I had a couple of really solid swimming sessions and and running sessions through the week and I got out on a long ride with Mark out to Jarahdale on Friday morning. I will give a more detailed update through the week.

The last 48 hours have been extremely difficult for myself and the closest people in my life. Starting on Friday evening a close relative to the Luckin's (my girl friend Lisa and best mate Marks family) passed away in a car accident. The following morning, Mark had a car accident which thankfully he wasn't hurt at all. And to top it off, we had to put our dog (Lucky) who has been with us for the last 14 years down.

I find myself sitting here writing this blog here tonight, with fond memories of the ones lost over the last few days and a heavy heart. It has been a really tough weekend for everyone but I am thankful for the amazing people I have in my life.

Chase your dreams and stay happy.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment