Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back in the game

I am now well and truly back into the swing of working and training and I am happy with how things are coming along. I have added the Canberra Half Ironman into my racing schedule in December which I am really excited about. Flights to New Zealand have been organised and the season is slowly taking shape.

Over the past week I have eased back into some more structured training and have started my official build to Anaconda (and the rest of the season) as of yesterday. My mind and body is rested so I am ready to hit is hard over the next few months.

On the working front my days have been cut to 3 a week. We are just too quiet with the GFC and uncertainty in the market place at the moment. So I now have a bit more capacity to train and recover properly (which I am really excited about). So the timing has been good on this unfortunate situation as I am not saving for our Europe trip anymore and I have no immediate financial commitments!

I have a double swim set tomorrow before a couple of big days on my days off!

Cheers,

Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment