Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to training

I have now been back at home for nearly a week and it feels like I have never been away! I was straight back to work and slowly easing back into some easy training.

A mid week wind trainer set with Mark

I have been working through my plan with Stu for the build up to the Anaconda Adventure Race in November and my mountain bike is finally getting fixed (from my crash in the Gold Coast last September!).

I have just received some trigger point massage tools which I am really looking forward to using. Recovery is an area I am really going to focus on (something I have neglected previously) this season and into the future.

The TRIWA race calender has been released and I have penciled in the races I am hoping to do to get me in the best possible shape for NZ, Singapore and Busso. I also saw today that the Sorrento Challenge is on again (a race I have done previously in a team), so I will be entering that as a lead up race to Anaconda.

I am enjoying getting back into the training routine, although I haven't seen an early morning yet! (that will start next week).

Good luck to all my training friends racing Yepoon half this weekend!

Cheers,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment