Sunday, October 3, 2010

Augusta Training

I have just got back from a training day down in Augusta. Rapid Ascent put on a course familiarisation day prior to the Anaconda Adventure Race. We are now 5 weeks out from the race and it was a great opportunity to go over the course and see where my fitness level is at.

Here are a few clips and photos from the weekend:







Well, overall a very successful weekend. I had a good look over the course and have a pretty good idea on how I will structure the next 5 weeks. I have some areas which I can really focus on to give me the best chance of achieving my goals for the race.

Mum and Dad are now home from South Africa and Lauren is back from her trip soon so the house will be full again!

First races this weekend! Can't wait :)

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment