Monday, December 5, 2011

Ironman WA - pre race

Getting exciting.... Friday morning we had another swim out on the course then home to relax... which involved pictionary, how I met your mother and the carbo dinner/race briefing.

Lauren Jones, Helen King and I (my racing room mates)
At the carbo dinner I met up with two competitors in my age group - Nick Baldwin an international athlete who came 2nd in Hawaii in October and Ryan Waddington from over east who came 2nd at the ITU Long Course World Champs in Las Vegas.

Nick Baldwin and Ryan Waddington
Saturday morning was a small training session, 20min swim, 20min ride and a 10min run - the final touch!


It was time to head home to prepare the bikes and transition bags! But not before a quick photo with my bike!


Bike drop off



                   
Racked and ready!      




No comments:

Post a Comment