Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick trip to Dongara!

I have just come back from a weekend up in Dongara (about 4 hours North of Perth). It was a last minute decision to go and it was great to have a relaxing weekend away.

The plan was to just do my planned training up there, however that didn't happen! I woke up on Saturday morning to get my ride in but it was raining so i gave it a miss. I haven't had a sleep in for a while so my body really enjoyed it! I still got my run in so I'm happy enough with that.

We spent the rest of the time relaxing at South Beach (probably one of the best beaches in the world!) and eating crayfish! We always live well when we go up to Dongara.

I don't have much free time at the moment as I am back to working 5 days a week! I am really excited to be racing the Hilary's Triathlon next weekend. This is my first local race of the season! It is only a sprint distance race, something I haven't done for a while!

Only 5 weeks until Singapore! Looking forward to working on some speed over the next few weeks.

Tomorrow is a very exciting day.... I get to check my lotto ticket from the $20 million draw on Saturday night! Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment