Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!

I am happy to say that 2011 was the best 12 months of my life... and I have no doubt 2012 will be even better!

A few highlights of 2011:

Looking ahead to 2012, Lisa and I move out of home in a few days and in 2 weeks we are off to Europe for a 4 week holiday! Pretty great way to start the year :-)


A few images from 2011

Port of Tauranga Half Ironman

Running through the clouds in Falls Creek
Falls Creek

Life on a training camp - train, eat, train, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat
Busselton Half Marathon, on my way to a PB 1.24
Singapore 70.3, race morning with Mark Luckin
Singapore 70.3 bike
Singapore 70.3 - WA Podium finishers!
Breakfast with my training partners
Lisa and I on Redang Island (during a cruise for Lisa's dads 50th)
Learning to ride a motorbike!
Bunbury Classic (Olympic Distance) - the first time I have broken 1 hour for 40km
Registration for the big one - IMWA
Nick Baldwin and Ryan Waddington - 18-24 athletes at IMWA
Ironman WA - I worked so hard for this day! Was the icing on the cake of an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment