Sunday, January 8, 2012

New sponsor - Total Triathlon

I am pleased to announce that Total Triathlon will be supporting me during the 2012 season!  I would like to thank Chad and Dan for giving me the opportunity to join their team and I am really looking forward to working with them throughout the season.

"TOTAL TRIATHLON is a unique concept that aims to consolidate the delivery of high grade, competitively priced products and services for the triathlete in a “one stop store”. Our extensive range also enables us to fully cater to the needs of people involved in any of the triathlon sports – namely swimming, cycling or running – across novice, amateur and professional status."

Total Triathlon have recently changed owners and have re opened the doors at 345 Shepperton Road, East Victoria Park.  Head down to check out the extensive range of gear they carry and mention that I sent you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment