Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love the run


+ Work = sore legs

This pretty much sums up the last few weeks (and next 13 weeks).

I have just had my biggest running week (not technically the weeks in my diary, but a 7 day period from Thursday to Wednesday) - clocking up 103.5km!

Thursday - 10.5km in Kings Park
Friday - 11.5km 2 laps around Bibra Lake
Saturday - 4.5km off the bike
Sunday - 30km City to Surf Half Marathon (1.28) and a cool down run back to the car
Monday - 12km recovery run
Tuesday - 15km with 7km of intervals
Wednesday - 20km mid distance run
Total = 103.5km

Very happy with how my body is responding to the increase in running volume. Now its time to introduce another ride in to the program!

Today is the first day of Spring and Perth has turned on the weather. I am really looking forward to getting out and doing an open water swim over the next few weeks. 

Thanks for checking in!

Andy 




No comments:

Post a Comment