Sunday, September 18, 2011

The ups and downs of training

The last three weeks have been tough both mentally and physically and I have been very busy with work! 

Training in general has been going really well, however there have been a few days where I have fallen apart.  I have found in these couple of sessions my thoughts quickly turn very negative, doubting my ability and questioning my reasons for doing the ironman.  I have written my goals down and my mantra I have been using - 'Earn the Dream' and refer back to these to help get me back on track.

It's all part of the journey and I am loving it!

I have just been sent through my program for the next two weeks and the fun it about to start! 11 weeks to go.

Some TP work on the legs after the weekends training         






No comments:

Post a Comment