Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Race Week

The final race of the season is finally here and this will wrap up a pretty long (11 months) season for me. It started in June last year with my build up to the Triathlon World Champs and the Anaconda Adventure Race on the Gold Coast, followed by Anaconda Augusta, the start of the Triathlon WA 09/10 season, Geelong 70.3 then more Tri WA stuff which brings us to now, Busselton Half Ironman 2010!

Looking back over the season that has been, I can confidently say that is has been very sucessful. I am really starting to find my feet in the sport and this is showing in my results. My cycling has come along really well, and I am hoping to put down one of the fastest age group times on Saturday (at least in my age group). My swiming has gone from strength to strength and my running is slowly but surly coming together.

We had out final squad swim this morning which I have been counting down for (no more early mornings!!) and i have a short run this evening. We will head down to Busso tomorrow morning and relax during the arvo. Its time to get my head in the game and focus on having a great day on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment