Wednesday, January 20, 2010

17 days to go...

My last hard week and I am stuffed! Have had to re organise my program for the week and my body NEEDED a sleep in yesterday morning and I gave in. Back into it again after a relatively slow start for the week.

Had our regular Tuesday running intervals sessions and it was a tough set. The main set consisted of 4x1km efforts, 4x400m on 2mins, 2x1km efforts. Covered about 12km including warm up. I could hardly walk by the end.

I have a long run tonight which thankfully the Perth weather has decided to cool down to only 31 today which is a nice change the the 40+ temps we have been getting for the last 3 days.

I am having my second hit out in the open category in the Australia Day Triathlon on Tuesday. It is a sprint distance race over the rough Point Walter course. I am looking forward to having a good hit out prior to Geelong in full race trim to make sure everything is ready to go for the big race.

Looking forward to tapering that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment