Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Break is over

2 weeks on from Busselton and I am back into training! I wasn't planning on training after the half before Lisa and I head over to Europe but after 2 weeks of doing nothing an drinking a lot more then I ever would, I started to feel unfit and fat. So I am easy back into some unstructured training for the next 3 weeks.

I am actually going to work pretty hard and get some level of fitness back so while I am away I can maintain some running and swimming.

I have started to plan what I want to do next season with the major races below:
  • Denmark Adventure Race
  • Anaconda Adventure Race
  • Port of Tauranga Half Ironman (New Zealand 2011)
  • Singapore 70.3 (2011)
  • Busselton Half Ironman (2011)

There is also the possibility of the Gold Coast Half, however that will be 8 weeks after I get back from Europe, so I will not commit to that until I am back.

Mark and I were planning on doing the Asian Pacific 70.3 Champs in Phuket in December, but with all the political issues there at the moment we have put that idea on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment