Sunday, October 31, 2010

Classic Paddle 2010


Today I competed in the annual Classic Paddle which is a river race from the Narrows Bridge down to the Left Bank in East Freo.

Was the perfect hit out before the big race next weekend and has given me a lot of confidence! We had great conditions this morning and I finished just under 1.15.
Pre race at the narrows, there were lots of boats this morning!
Race finish at East Freo.

With a week to go until Anaconda its time to start the 'taper' and get the gear ready. I have to get every thing organised and sent down with Mark on Saturday morning for him to set up, as Lisa and I will only arrive late Saturday night.

Not to much else to report at the moment. I'm feeling great leading into the race. Can't wait to get down to the start line on Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment